Por favor, o Regístrate para crear mensajes y debates.

Mic from Germany

Hola chicos

Soy el Mic (Michael) de Alemania.
Conozco a Oscar (Administrador) desde hace unos años (también personalmente) y, por supuesto, tuve que registrarme aquí.
Espero poder ayudar a Oscar con su proyecto y estoy ansioso por la primera versión de su software.

Tenía un MK1 durante 8 años y un MK2FL durante tres años.
Yo también soy un destornillador aficionado y hago muchos autos.
Atornille no solo a Ford sino a todas las marcas.
Había hecho algunas modificaciones en el MK1 y no podía mantener mis dedos quietos en el MK2FL.
También se hicieron algunas modificaciones gracias a la ayuda de Oscar.

Estoy muy feliz de ser parte de esta comunidad.

Por favor, no se sorprenda del español ..... Tengo el traductor de Google :-).
Y mira si no entiendo algo de vez en cuando que Google me traduce allí ... jajajaja

Oscarboiro ha reaccionado a esta publicacion.
Oscarboiro

Hi MIC!! I’m so very happy to see you here!!!

This is my new project, but unfortunately only work in kuga mk1. I’m work in this protect from the last year, but now from the last month i have all time of the work to program from the morning to the night.

Is a hard job, I don’t have any information to program this tool, and I need start from 0 and made reverse engineering to decode all can bus protocols and communications.

Best regards my brother!!!

mictei ha reaccionado a esta publicacion.
mictei

Hello Oscar,
I have read that your software is for Kuga MK1 and Focus MK2 etc.
I don't doubt for a second that this is a lot of work and very difficult. But you will get it right .... I know you :-).
If the first version is available for download, then get in touch.
I will of course advertise your software here in Germany.
It may be possible that you introduce an option to the German language in addition to Spanish and English.
Of course, I can and would help you with that and support you as much as possible.

dearest greetings back

Oscarboiro ha reaccionado a esta publicacion.
Oscarboiro